Sheet Metal Fabrication Short Tutorials ( Come to Ligwalagwala and learn the details )
- Developing a pattern for a cone with a pitch using radial line development
- How to develop a Square to Round
- Learn how to layout simple transitions
- Create sheet metal offsets
- Change elbow 60 degrees
- Straightening out a sheared strip of material
The fix is easy and only takes a second. Using a vice that is stationary, clamp approximately 1 inch of one end into the jaws, just snug enough not to go anywhere. Position it so it’s pointing toward your gut. Next, grab a set of vice grips, or use a C-clamp so you don’t mar the material, and clamp it down on the opposite end of the strip.